REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE
- Is there a group discount?
You bet! Don’t let your co-workers or colleagues miss out on Identiverse—bring them all! Need policy and instructions
- Can you invoice me for my registration?
No, but we accept all major credit cards.
- Can I use more than one discount code?
Unfortunately, no. If you receive a discount code, this can not be combined with any other discount, bundle or special pricing.
- What is the refund policy on full conference or 1-day registration passes? On family registration?
If you cancel your registration prior to XXXX, you’ll receive a full refund. If you cancel by XXX, you will receive a 50% refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds beyond XXXXX. This policy is in effect for all conference passes and family program passes. (three weeks before show)
- What is included in full conference pass?
The full conference pass includes attendance for every day of Identiverse, with access to all keynotes, sessions and master classes; daily breakfasts and lunches; and our opening evening reception and closing party.
- What if I can only come for one day? Is a day pass available?
Absolutely! If you can’t attend the entire week, we don’t want you to miss out. We offer one day passes for $XXX/day, which gives you full access to everything happening on the agenda the day you attend. Check out our registration page and select the day pass option when you register. If you plan to come for more than one day, you should register for the full conference pass.
- Do you mail badges before the conference?
Need an answer
- What do i need to do to pick up my badge on site?
Need an answer
- Can I change the name on my registration if i can’t go and transfer it to another person?
Need an answer
- Do I need to wear by badge on site?
Yes, for security reasons, all attendees must wear badges in order to access all Identiverse activities, sessions and expo.
- What if I lose my badge?
You can get your badge reprinted at the onsite registration desk for a $50 fee.
- Why am i not receiving an email confirmation?
- When is the next Idetiverse Conference?
The 2021 Conference will be held June 14-18, 2021
CONFERENCE AND AGENDA
- Do I need to register for individual sessions?
No, once you register for the event you have access to all of the sessions and masterclasses. Use the Identiverse Mobile App to plan your personal conference agenda.
- Do you provide Continuing Education (CPE) credits/documentation?
We do not provide completion certificates for the conference, but your registration confirmation should serve as proof of your attendance with the various organizations.
- How to I submit for IAPP CPE credits?
Identiverse 2020 is approved for IAPP CPE credits. Please follow the directions on this PDF to self-report your attendance at the event to your IAPP certification account. (TBC w/IAPP and need form)
- How do I submit for IASC(2) CPE credits?
Identiverse 2020 is approved for ISC(2) CPE credits. Identiverse submits on behalf of delegates who complete the this form and return it to email@example.com no later than XXXX. (TBC with ISC2 and need form)
- Is this conference content applicable towards college credit?
Please check with your individual institution for more information.
- Will I have access to the presentations after the conference is over?
(youtube slide share)
- When will they be available?
- Why can’t I find a particular presentation on youtube and slide share?
- I want to present next year? How do I do that?
- How are sessions and speakers selected?
- Is Identiverse on social media?
Absolutely! We have a very active community on social media! You can keep up with all things Identiverse via @Identiverse on Twitter and our Facebook page, and join our LinkedIn Group. Also, don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel and SlideShare for great videos and presentations from past events.
- Does Identiverse have any social activities?
Yes, on XX morning, you can participate in our annual Bootcamp. Yoga. party. Family program. free
- My company wants to host something during the conference. Is that allowed?
- How do I promote my company’s event?
- Can I bring a guest to the closing party?
- What is the best way to navigate the conference onsite?
- How do I download the Event app
- Why can I not log into the event app?
- How do we sign up to exhibit this year?
- How do we sign up to exhibit next year?
- How do I become a sponsor?
- My company would like to sponsor something that isn't offered. How do we do that?
- As an exhibitor, how do my discount codes work?
- How i find out if my codes have been used?
- Can you send me a list of everyone that is attending?
- How do I get the leads I scanned at my booth?
- I am a member of the press and would like to attend. How to I secure a registration?
- Do you have a media/press contact?
- As an attendee or exhibitor, how do I reach out to the registered press?
- Is there a press room onsite?
- Our company has an announcement that we would like to make to the Identiverse community during the conference. How do we do that?
- I have a question that isn’t answered here? Who can i contact?
Just drop us at email at to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Obtain our special Identiverse hotel rate and book your room at the Washington Hilton.
*Please note that we are not working with any outside companies to provide housing details, and you should ignore any pirating emails/calls from these companies.
Book all of your Identiverse lodging via the links or by calling the hotels directly and referencing Identiverse, not through a third party.